- Fire starter with magnesium on one side and flint on the other
- Reliably starts hundreds of fires
- includes striker attached on key chain
- Ideal for camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, emergency preparedness, and more
- Measures 3.1 x 1.1 x 0,4 (79 x 29 x 10mm)
- weighs 1.8 ounces (50 grams)
Boresight note: if you were in the Scouts, then I bet you had one of these! Tried and true, the UST MagBar Fire Starter combines magnesium shavings and the sparks of a flint to start a fire when you need it. Use the serrated edge to shave off magnesium into a pile, then use the other edge to strike the flint bar and create sparks to reliably start hundreds of fires.