These base pads are injection molded from glass reinforced nylon, and they are super tough and resistant to impact. Our pads fit and install the same as the factory floor plates, use the factory retainer plate (magazine insert), and no extra parts are required.
The 10-8 pad is slightly thicker than the factory pad, and features angled sides and front to allow for easy stripping of stuck magazines. The pads also feature a grooved front and scalloped sides for positive grip during manipulations. The bottom of the pad features our usual dimples for marking your magazines.
- Fits Glock factory magazines for the double column 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, .45 GAP and Glock 44 (.22 cal), Gen2 and newer.
- Also fits Glock 44 .22 rimfire magazines and 9/.40 restricted capacity magazines as the tubes are externally identical to the standard capacity magazines.
- NOT compatible with early production non metal lined (Gen1) Glock magazines, or the single column Glock 43, 43x/48 magazines.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Glock 26/27 where the magazine base pad has to fit in a recess in the frame.
- **Magazines with our pads DO fit in the Gen 5, 17M/19M, and 19X. The Glock 19X frame has a lip at the front and our pads will just barely clear.
- Fits KCI and ETS Glock magazines.
- DOES NOT fit Magpul Glock magazines.
Compatible with many magazine wells, including the Raven Concealment Systems Freya, Magpul, Zev Pro, Battle Arms Development, Killer Innovations, and Overwatch Precision. Is known to be INCOMPATIBLE with the Zev Universal Pro magwell. Please note that with certain mag wells (including Magpul and Zev Pro), individual frame/magazine combos may exhibit tolerance stacking and our base pad may interfere with the ability of the mag to lock into place when loaded.