Shield Arms steel mag catch is optimized to work with the Shield Arms S15 magazine. Purchase S15 mags HERE .
While it remains compatible with plastic OEM magazines, it can cause increased wear on plastic mags with prolonged use, and OEM mags may not drop free. Shield Arms does not recommend using any steel mag catch with plastic OEM mags….they recommend steel on steel or plastic on plastic.
If you have a first generation aluminum Shield ARms mag catch, it may not work with gen 2 S15 mags. Shield Arms recommends upgrading to their steel magazine catch.
- Steel mag catch, black nitride
- Ambidextrous installation
- Compatible with Gen 1 and Gen 2 S15 magazines
- Chamfered, textured button
- Optimized for use with Shield Arms S15 magazines.
- Lower profile for concealed carry
- Made in the USA
- 100% lifetime warranty